We had a great time during the 2nd Circulon Expert Hour with Marge Perry, talking about planning a holiday menu that you and everyone else will love. A big thanks to everyone who participated with their holiday meal questions, and thanks to Marge for her fun, thoughtful and informative answers.
We also had several trivia question winners during the hour – congratulations to everyone who won a great new piece of Circulon cookware!
There were a number of recipes thrown onto the wall during the hour. Not to worry, we’ve collected most of them here to help make your holiday easier to plan and enjoy. And stay tuned, because we’ll do this again in 2012!
- Circulon.com – Delicious Recipes – Fish and Seafood Stew – www.circulon.com
- Herb Roasted Turkey: How to Make Turkey that is Moist, Tender and Juicy (Not Dry!) – asweetandsavorylife.com
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dish: Parsnip Puree with Caramelized Onion and Fried Sage Leaves – asweetandsavorylife.com
- Roasted Cauliflower Gratin – asweetandsavorylife.com
- Cheesy Spinach-Artichoke Dip- www.myrecipes.com
- Bacon Popcorn – asweetandsavorylife.com
- Citrus Marinated Olives – asweetandsavorylife.com
COOKING WITH KIDS
SERVING A PLATED DINNER TO A CROWD
MAKING THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FOOD
PREPARING GUESTS FOR WHAT TO BRING
“My pet peeve is when people bring dishes that need lots of last minute attention– and platters, serving utensils, etc. Try to be specific when people ask what they can bring, and tell them you won’t have any place to heat a dish up, so if she/he can bring it on a platter at room temp, that would be great.” – Marge Perry