Most people view Thanksgiving as a time of loosening the belt and napping after a rich and overbearing meal. Roast turkey, butter-rich mashed potatoes, sumptuous pies… a menu so intense you would never dare attempt it on any other day.
But what are some healthy alternatives you’ve found over the years to make Thanksgiving a little less overwhelming when it comes to the calorie count?
Whatever it may be – a vegetable medley, stuffing laden with fruit and nuts, or a leaner approach to baked yams – please tell us about it.And win big for it. Your holiday alternative could win you a brand new set of Circulon Symmetry Cookware.Here’s how you enter to win:
- Visit Circulon’s Facebook page and post on our wall; share your healthy Thanksgiving specialty.
- Submissions should be less than 500 characters.
- Deadline: Nov. 17, 2011, 12 Midnight PST.
- Add a picture from a past holiday, if you have one.
- Make sure to spread the word. The post with the greatest number of ‘likes’ and ‘comments’ wins. (Submissions can be shared on your own profile, but only ‘likes’ and ‘comments’ on the Circulon wall will be counted toward the contest.)
- Winners will be announced November 18, 2011
- * US addresses ONLY
* Employees of Meyer Corporation are not eligible to enter the contest.
There’s more than one winner this time around.
A full 11-piece set of Circulon Symmetry cookware and your Facebook entry post featured on our ‘Some Things Work Better with Circles’ blog.